Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Olmos Bharmacy

Olmos Bharmacy is a quaint restaurant that is minutes away from campus.  It is located on the corner of Hildebrand and McCullough, across the street from Taco Taco.  The restaurant which used to be an actual pharmacy up until 1970 when the owner sold it to the present owner who converted the pharmacy into a restaurant.  From once you step inside you are instantly taken into the past with numerous vintage aspects of the decade.  From the clocks on the wall, the bar stools which are still bolted into the foundation, and the original pharmacy sign still hanging inside.  Now once the scenery of the place sets in it is time to think about food.  The menu ranges from a breakfast menu to burgers and fries.  But no matter what hour it is, the food is always good.  When I ate there this past weekend I chose the bubba burger wit bacon and French fries on the side.  I could not of chose a better meal; every aspect of the meal was delicious.  But really to top off my meal and the real reason I went to Olmos Bharmacy was for their milkshakes.  I heard from other players that I play with on the football team and I have even heard from a few professors that if you want an amazing milkshake that Olmos Bharmancy was the place to get one.  I got the vanilla milkshake and it was out of this world.  You even get an extra glass with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment